Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Been a while...

Its definitely been a while since i posted anything on here. I started it up to give myself some creative juice in between work and school and only used it for a few days and then got bored and stopped. It is like everything else i do in my life. I start something but can never finish... I bought a guitar, played it for like a week, figured it was too hard to learn, and stopped. Now i just keep putting it off, saying i will play it, but when i find time, i do something else and say i will do it next time. I always say "i will" "i will", but i never really do. I suck at following through with things, and I am still an addict. Somedays I am happy, mostly when I am taking my meds, and somedays I am not so happy, mostly when I dont have any. I keep saying i will stop buying, but i keep buying. I am a hypocrite! I am not as cool as I think i am, and here i am hanging out with a girl who I am not even all that into. I thought i was, but i just like having someone next to me. I do not actually want this to progress into anything. I need to get self-motivated and do what I can do what I can. I need to become happy with myself!

No comments: