Monday, June 16, 2008


So i just read in Newsweek about this new book called "Camp Camp". It's a collection of stories from campers about first kisses, missing home, life lessons at summer camp, and dances and socials and things like that. It actually seems really interesting and gave me a great idea for a book that I would like to write about my experiences at all my camps i have worked at. I got some good ass stories about everything and definitely alot of sexy stories as well..wink wink. I mean i am def gonna try and put some things together and see how many pages it could possibly be, because I bet i could fill up a lot of books with funny stories. I am sure there are probably some books out there, but none that will be up to my level. It is time to start on my new mission... tune in people, the life and times of Griff Carter coming soon!

No comments: